Only the German Version is valid.
Terms and Conditions of Berliner Textil Etiketten GmbH
Terms of Sale: Sale, Delivery and Payment
1) All orders are accepted and executed only on the basis of the conditions below. Deviating conditions of the customer are not valid. When placing an order the purchaser agreeing to these conditions of sale.
2) The stated in the offer of the contractor rates are subject to the proviso that the tender underlying order data remain unchanged. For resale transactions, the supplier has to pay attention to the different delivery addresses. Bills always go to our address.
3) The contractor's prices do not include VAT. The contractor's prices are ex works. They include packaging, freight, postage, insurance and other costs of dispatch. Subsequent changes requested by the client, including any resulting machine downtimes are charged to the customer. As an additional change also repeated specimen that are requested by the customer due to minor deviations from the copy. Our prices are offered with the usual in manufacturing the highest quality. Nevertheless, there are even higher premium qualities, which must be requested by the customer or separately but in writing the weaving program and evaluation of the feasibility are required. When this happens, the prices are recalculated and recalculated if necessary.
4) Graphics creation / - editing, designs, blocks, proofing or Anwebmuster and similar arrangements that are ordered by the Customer will be charged, even if the contract is not awarded or canceled. After paying in advance a change is only possible in exceptional cases. We recommend a pre-sampling / screening.
5) Place of performance for delivery and payment is Berlin. Exclusive jurisdiction for the rights and obligations of both parties, without regard to the amount in dispute, the district court Berlin.
6) The agreed delivery dates shall always be approximate. Claims for damages of the customer delays in delivery, non-performance, defect or other obligations are contractually excluded. Follow-up costs of defects are excluded.
7) Delays in delivery do not authorize the purchaser to rescind the contract without reasonable grace period. For technical reasons we must reserve the ordered quantity up to + / - 10% less than at higher or lower.
8) Inevitable variations in material, graphics, dimensions, color, and tint we reserve the right in the usual way. Clichés, tools, or other devices that are used to execute the order remain our property, even if they have been charged separately.
Call orders must be collected within the agreed deadline; otherwise we have the right to cancel the order or to ship and charge the not yet taken goods.
In procurement, the data (graphics, size, color) can be entered into a program. This can lead to complications and possibly not previously detectable changes. These changes may affect the bandwidth / length or band / woven quality.
Often it is only possible when production of the label to determine which quality / execution must have the label. Therefore, it may occur surcharges.
9) The suitability for certain applications can not be guaranteed by the Berliner Textil GmbH, because we have no influence on the treatment of the products. Tests of washability and bleeding of the label is a customer responsibility (cooking, washing, cleaning and ironing resistance). We can not guarantee resistance due to the different washing procedures. A liability therefore can not be borne by us.
10) Complaints must be made in writing 8 calendar days after receipt of the shipment at the latest. After this period, claims can not be considered. When accepted improvements, resulting freight costs are calculated.
11) The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price of the Berliner Textil GmbH, which they can take to be a delay in payment again. The buyer is obliged to immediately inform the seller access by third parties to the goods delivered under retention of title.
12) Our terms of payment are payable immediately on receipt of the goods without any deduction. Unauthorized cash deductions are recalculated (fee € 12.50). Payments will be offset against the oldest due invoice plus any accrued default interest.
13) Any increase in expenses such as correspondence (including invoicing by post) can be billed (invoices are sent via E-Mail).
14) In case of payment after the due date of the assertion extensive rights, in particular for delay damages, interest at the rate of 2% above the current discount rate of the country's central bank subject to change.
15) For all components indicated prices are net prices. Printing errors, mistakes and errors are reserved. A cancellation is only possible with a further recalculation or calculation of a cancellation fee for work already done. The costs incurred will be charged as a pre-paid payment amount.
Should individual provisions of these general conditions of sale - Delivery or invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The contracting parties are obliged to agree a new provision which resembles the invalid provision purpose pursued by the next. Changes be made in written form.
In any business relationship between the Parties is exclusively apply the law in force in the Federal Republic of Germany.
16) When ordering, payment in advance is required (by bank transfer).
17) When ordering we need your care symbols, logos, texts, etc. When ordering logos and own writing a vectorized graphic file is required (formats: Pdf or eps.).
The color details are required as a CF numbers. Should it happen that after award of the contract, these data are not received by us, we have the usual additional work (such as writing via email / post / fax, phone call, etc. - depending on the size) are recalculated. If colors are determined by us, for example, basis of sample or information in Pantone, we will calculate this as an additional cost.
18) The additional fees will be apparent from the production engineering effort and may vary from order to order.
19) Slight variations in color when printing the labels can not be conditionally excluded.
20) We use our Standard colours.
21) Pinches are not free sampling before production starts.
22) After the start of production a subsequent amendment or cancellation is not possible.
23) For a complex / detailed graphics, can not be guaranteed 100% excellent quality because it is flexible tissue.
24) With care labels that are used for marking textiles, which are therefore provided with washing instructions, material information and care symbols, it is up to the customer to check on the current legal situation. The company Berliner Textil Etiketten GmbH assumes no responsibility for the validity or correctness due to the Textile Labelling Law and the Product Safety Law, the data is specified by the customer. See more information at our link recommendations.
25) Laundry and Dry Cleaning results depend on the various washing processes.
26) Possible additional expenses will be charged (after).
27) Approvals and confirmations always need to be in written form. The invoice is sent along with shipment.
Woven labels and other labels
28) When ordering, payment in advance is required (by bank transfer).
29) When ordering a vectorized, camera-ready graphic file is required (formats: pdf or eps.). The color in woven labels are required as a GS-color numbers. For other labels, we need the color as HKS or Pantone color numbers.
30) The additional fees will be apparent from the production engineering effort and may vary from order to order.
31) It is not possible that shades of manufactured labels to 100% correspond to the Pantone or HKS colors.
32) Pinches are not free sampling before production starts.
33) After starting production a subsequent amendment or cancellation is not possible.
34) For a complex / detailed graphics, can not be guaranteed 100% excellent quality because it is flexible tissue.
35) With care labels that are used for marking textiles, which are therefore provided with washing instructions, material information and care symbols, it is up to the customer to check on the current legal situation. The company Berliner Textil Etiketten GmbH assumes no responsibility for the validity or correctness due to the Textile Labelling Law and the Product Safety Law, the data is specified by the customer. See more information at our link recommendations.
36) Possible additional expenses will be charged (after). We recommend a pre-sampling / patterns.
37) Approvals and confirmations always in writing of the purchaser. The statement was made on delivery of the goods.
Should individual provisions of these general conditions of sale - Delivery or invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
The contracting parties are obliged to agree a new provision which resembles the invalid provision purpose pursued by the next.
Changes have to be made in written form. In any business relationship between the Parties is exclusively apply the law in force in the Federal Republic of Germany.
1) The customer‘s claims for damages are excluded unless otherwise specified. The above disclaimer applies to the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the customer claims against these claims.
2) The maximum amount of liability cannot exceed the invoice value.
According to § 355 BGB, the dealer must give the end user a statutory right of withdrawal for distance contracts (eg online stores). However, in our case, according to § 312 para. 4 sentence 1 is an exceptional case, because we produce "(...) goods which are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs (...)".
Therefore, we grant our customers a right of withdrawal until the start of production. After the production of the labels was started, a revocation cannot be accepted.
Excluded from these special arrangements are various storage products that are universal, such as woven size labels or Manila-carton labels.
Please note the new rules from the 06/13/2014. Under the tab "Service - Conditions" for more information.
References and Links
With direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") which lie outside the responsibility of the author, liability would only apply in cases enter into force, in which the author of the contents has knowledge and would be technically possible and reasonable to prevent the use in case of illegal contents.
The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content on the linked pages. On the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / linked sides the author has no influence. Therefore it dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link setting. This applies to all within the own Internet offer set left and references as well as for external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to whose contents external write accesses are possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the one who has linked to these pages.
The author endeavors to respect the copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, to use his own graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts.
All possibly protected by third parties on the website brand names and trademarks are the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention does not draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by third party rights! The copyright for any material created by the author remains solely with the author. Any duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
Only the German Version is valid.